- Level 3 Hearing Protection: Protection level 3 is suitable for high to very high noise levels, between 100-115 dB. Fortunatly a rare environment for most workers, but the best and only choice when nothing else will do. Protection level 3 is also the best choice when the noise is dominated by low frequencies, a type of noise that masks out speech and other important sounds as well as causing stress and nausea.
- Helmet Mounted Hearing Protection: Helmet attachment arms with a strong steel spring mechanism, lasting more than 10,000 oscillations which represents normal use of at least 5 years. No exposed metal parts for non-conductivity.
- Three Wearing Positions: Park the hearing protector on the rear of the helmet when not in use, put them in stand-by position slightly off the ears, and push them inwards into working position covering the ears.
- Approved for Use with Most Popular Helmets: Hellberg’s helmet-mounted hearing protectors are all approved in combination with most popular safety helmets on the market – more than 45 different models. Always make sure your combination is tested and approved before you combine personal protective equipment.
- Replaceable cushions with “snap-in” system: Comfortable cushions with minimal sweat retention and soft foam filling increases comfort. The snap-in system enables regular replacement for a long-lasting and hygienic product with high performance.