Create the look you want with LP® SmartSide® Lap Siding. This engineered wood siding stands up to extreme weather, making it a natural, durable choice for structures in any region. Plus, it’s the perfect companion cladding for structures partially finished in stucco, stone and brick.
LP® SmartSide® products combine the rich cedar-grain texture of traditional wood siding with the advanced performance of treated engineered wood — to help extend its curb appeal for years to come. Get the bold look of cedar without many of the worries.
Prefinished in your choice of 16 colors, this 3/8 inch thick lap siding is available in 6-inch and 8-inch widths. Both sizes come in 16-foot lengths.
It will take (11) pieces of 8-inch lap to cover 1 sq (100 sq ft). A 20 sq (or 2,000 sq ft) house would require (220) pieces. When using 6-inch lap, it will take (15) pieces to cover 1 sq (100 sq ft).
When installing prefinished SmartSide lap siding, remember to leave a 3/16 inch gap between butt joints and between trim/lap joints.
- One of the most durable lap siding options in the market today
- The bold look of cedar without many of the worries
- Pre-finished and ready for installation
- 16 foot lengths can result in faster installation and fewer seams
- Works and cuts like real wood – no special tools required